We are aware of the problems with the newest update. Please read further for Windows 10 and Windows Phone 8 information
Please read further for Windows 10 and Windows Phone 8 information.
For Windows 10 users: if you get endless app update loop (you go to Store, update game, then launch it and see message that game needs update and when you go to Store it shows that game can be updated again), then you should follow these steps:
- Disconnect WiFi and Data connections on your phone (or turn on Airplane mode).
- Turn on game and go to Info screen (“i” letter next to the “Start!” button).
- Write down “User” value from the Info screen. It is a long string of digits and letters. WARNING: if you won’t have your “User” value we won’t be able to restore your game progress.
- If “Internet Unavailable” message pops out – ignore it.
- Uninstall game and download/install it again from the Store.
- If your game progress is not available anymore, write down your new “User” value from Info screen and please write to our support mail or fill the form: http://www.monster-buster.com/contact-us/ – BE SURE TO INCLUDE BOTH: your OLD and NEW “User” values!
For Windows Phone 8 users: if you see a black screen and hear music playing please just wait. We will need to investigate what went wrong with this update and we’ll release new update to the game as soon as possible, but Store certification can take two or three days so please just be patient and wait. Your game progress is not lost!